The new generation needs to learn online to save time and effort. In this article, we will talk about the best distance university courses in Canada. To help you choose the suitable university program Canadian writing service made a research about courses available online this year. Be ready to replenish your knowledge in the field that interests you.
Best Canadian Online University Programs In Business And MBA
Now to become a master of business administration (MBA) is not a particular problem, because the best Canadian universities are open for you and you can get knowledge from them online. First of all, its main advantage is the courses are designed for practicing professionals and were created by the best practicing professionals.
Graduate Certificate in Workplace Innovation – focuses on the application of learning in the areas of personal creativity, tools that support the creative process, linking innovation to organizational strategy, and cultivating an innovative organizational culture.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) – first fully interactive online MBA program in the world, and since then has continued to build a legacy of online excellence in graduate management education. Today, Athabasca’s MBA remains one of Canada’s largest online MBA programs.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) – this program provides learners with the knowledge and skills that clients demand to take their business to the next level.
Master of Business Administration – an MBA through TRU will help you become a leader with a global perspective who can innovate in a global economy.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) – offers general management graduate education for candidates who will have specific knowledge in different fields that combine military, government, and commercial perspectives.
Online Universities in Canada To Study Psychology and Social Sciences
If you want to study of human nature and psychology, get all the necessary knowledge and skills to work in the field of an advisory practice or the police, you can help online programs that are available with various specifications.
- Foundations of Clinical Psychology – This course is an introduction to the main theories, research approaches, and intervention perspectives of clinical psychology.
- Foundations of Developmental Psychology – the course will cover the biological and psychological aspects of development.
- Foundations of Social Psychology - course examines individual personality and behavior about other individuals, society, and culture.
- Introduction to Forensic Psychology – provides an in-depth overview of the relationship between psychology and the law.
- Gender Psychology – an examination of the influence of gender on development and socialization, attitude formation, cognition, personality, and mental health.
- Social Psychology of Sport, Physical Activity, and Recreation – introduces the psychological factors that influence participation in sports, exercise, physical activity, recreation, and the psychological effects derived from participation.
Applied Psychology and Counselling – provides a practical and affordable alternative to a four-year degree. Accelerated online courses spotlight the latest theories and techniques used by professional counselors, so students are job-ready in one year.
Criminal Justice – you’ll learn exactly what it takes to promote peace, assist victims of crime, protect communities, and enforce the law.
- Sociology – the study of social life, social change, and the social causes and consequences of human behaviour. Sociologists investigate the structure of groups, organizations, societies, and how people interact within these contexts.
- Psychology – has over 50 faculty members doing research and teaching in seven areas of research excellence including Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience, Clinical, Cognition, Developmental, Industrial/Organizational, Personality/Measurement, and Social.
- Criminology – the study of the nature, extent, causes, and consequences of crime and criminal behaviour in society. The nature of the criminal justice system, and the experiences of those involved in it – including offenders, victims, police officers, and others – are also of interest.
Accredited Online Universities In Canada To Study Natural Sciences
Trying to find accredited online universities to study natural sciences? Choose an accredited university course online in Canada to fit your professional needs. Here are some of them.
BSc Life Sciences – develop a strong grounding in basic sciences like chemistry and biology and then focus on biomedical sciences such as human anatomy, physiology, microbiology, and pharmacology.
Master of Science in Mathematics – provides students with a strong background in disciplines such as analysis, algebra, topology, and modern applications in computational fields.
Master of Science in Neuroscience – students work closely with faculty on research projects, learning how to design, conduct, and analyze experiments.
Natural Science – program emphasizes field biology and integrates many experiential learning opportunities including lab work and research internships.
So, these are Canadian online universities that offer you a chance to save time and money to get the desired knowledge in any of your chosen areas in a short time. To prepare for admission paper read our article about writing a university-level essay. Discover popular tips for actual topics to research in 2019.
About this site: PapersOwl Canada is an education platform who offers academic writing and editing services for students.