Creating argumentative essay topics can be difficult for a person who does not care or for a student who does not have their own opinion on any matter. Otherwise, everything is simple. You need to express your point of view on a question that concerns you, raise an important topic and develop it to the maximum. That is, it is accessible, understandable, simple, and at the same time describe it in the most detailed way on your chosen topic. Even if you have such a topic, the difficulty is to structure your thoughts and correctly convey the message. In this article, we will understand the complexity of creating popular opinion essay topics and the formation of the text.
If you google “argument opinion essay topics” you will most likely find texts on global issues or current events that concern students at the time of writing these essays. That is why tasks are important and popular in the Canadian educational system. These simple opinion essay topics allow teachers to understand what the students think, what they are concerned about, and what problems are relevant to them. Creating essay opinion topics can be your chance to tell about something important for you, for other students, or all humanity.
Popular Opinion Essay Topics Actual in 2019
So that you understand better what you can write about, here are some good examples from different fields of knowledge.
- The development of modern technology and its impact on business.
- Why is the military industry always the first to use the latest technology?
- The best inventions of Canadian scientists the last 30 years.
- What you need to know when you start to live alone.
- Life in the dorm. Tips for experienced students.
- Best and worst moments while studying and why this happens.
- Sport and study. Effective combination.
- What is dangerous and stressful during school and how to avoid it.
- Where and how to earn as a student.
- Why business is better than a startup.
- Places in Canada worth visiting while you are a student.
- Teamwork in student groups. How not to spoil everything.
- The importance of prioritization.
- The cultural diversity of students and how to live with it.
- Books worth reading while you are a student.
Write about how to make money by opening your own business. Or write about what you need to do so that you can open your small business the first time. Write about how to save money or earn more by combining university studies and work. Or write a small memo for those who do not know how to pay taxes. Write about society and culture, history or literature, immigration and politics, science and religion. Express your thoughts on any occasion; they are waiting for you.
Simple Persuasive Essay Topics With Opinion Paragraphs
Here is one more short list of specific topics for example:
- Immigration – Pros and Cons.
- Why is it stupid to be out of politics?
- The worst sins of modern society.
- The most famous women in Canada and their achievements.
- Main cultural phenomena of the past decade.
- Is it possible to be a businessman and a student at the same time?
- Why is paying taxes important?
- The evolution of entertainment culture in Canada.
- Degradation and the development of society.
- The best writers of the world and Canada.
- The role of Canada in world history.
- Pros and cons of the geographical location of countries.
- Rules of conduct in the case of a zombie apocalypse.
- The best achievements of science in the last century.
- The role of religion in student life.
This is just a list of topics for you to understand what you could write about. The text under these names can be anything. Everything depends on you and your thoughts.
Argumentative Essay Topics For Canadian Students
Here is a short list of argumentative essay topics for college or university:
- How much damage plastic tableware causes to the environment.
- Is sex education important for middle school students.
- Does having a pet at home influence child education.
- Visiting a therapist is important for every person’s mental health.
- Should Canadian students be given homework for the holidays.
- Why people have to wait until 18 before having the right to vote.
- How much minority culture is represented in Canada.
- Why should everybody be able to express an opinion on politics.
- Is absolute democracy a danger.
- Will technology conquer the world shortly.
As mentioned above, the essay topic is only a very general name of everything that the text will be about. All your arguments, thoughts, described problems, schemes, and solutions to various problems – all this can be called as you please. As you can see the main thing is it should be creative, understandable, and make it clear what the text will state. And if it is not clear, then make the topic intriguing and interesting.
How To Choose A Good Opinion Essay Topic
If you are a student at a college or university at 2019, you often get assignments to write an essay — many of these essays you write using information from the Internet. And this is normal since the use of such a resource is a part of education. The fact is essays on a given topic can be quite simple and popular. They do not specifically ask your opinion. When someone has already created the topic, then you just have to agree or disagree and write about it in the last paragraph of the work. This is the same as buying groceries in the store. You are given a shopping list with food. And you do what you want.
To choose a good topic, it should be interesting first of all to you. That is, what you want to write about should be something that bothers you or what you have been thinking about for a long time. Best of all, it could be a common problem, not just yours specifically. Then it will work as an insight. You will be the first person who voiced what everyone was thinking about, but no one thought to tell.
If you have too many tasks and you do not have time to come up with creative topics or write an essay, you can always use a special service that will save time and energy. If you looking for reliable Canadian service to ask "write my essay for me" you can definitely find a competent expert who will help you to forget about burning deadlines and write high-quality work for you on any topic. You just need to specify all the necessary parameters and describe the subtleties of the work.